Tours are a great way to get a first-hand insight into everything that makes our students Tyndalians.
Our passion is to be intentionally Christian, intentionally inclusive and intentionally excellent in all that we do. It is our pleasure to welcome prospective Tyndalians to join us at either a Scheduled Tour or Personal Tour at any time.
Scheduled Tours are a great way to see Tyndalians in action. During the Scheduled Tour, you will see classes in session, tour our extensive facilities and learn more about Tyndale.
Tour groups are led by members of our Leadership Team with the assistance of student leaders. You’re welcome to join us for informal questions over refreshments following the tour.
Our Scheduled School Tour dates for 2023 are as follows:
- Term 1 – Thursday 9 March at 9:30am – 11:00am
- Term 1 – Thursday 9 March at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
- Term 2 – Thursday 1 June at 9:30am – 11:00am
- Term 2 – Thursday 1 June at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
- Term 3 – Thursday 24 August at 9:30am – 11:00am
- Term 3 – Thursday 24 August at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
- Term 4 – Thursday 2 November at 9:30am – 11:00am
- Term 4 – Thursday 2 November at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
If our Scheduled Tours are not convenient, we warmly invite you to contact our Enrolment Officer to discuss a Personal Tour with our School Principal. Personal Tours enable you to select a day and time that suits your circumstances. This format is specific to one family at a time.
Get in touch
We welcome contact from our community – choose the best way for you.