Bus Travel Authorisation Form
Tyndale Christian School has six bus service routes dedicated to providing safe, affordable and convenient transport for your child to and from School.
We are in the process of transitioning four of our services to Willunga Charter, to be operated in consultation with the School. We will continue to run the Mount Compass route internally. The Murray Bridge route will continue to be run by LinkSA.
ROUTES TO STRATHALBYN VIA:
- Hahndorf – Meadows
- Milang – Langhorne Creek
- Mount Compass – Ashbourne
- Murray Bridge – Callington
- Nairne – Mount Barker
- Victor Harbor – Goolwa
WILLUNGA CHARTER APP
Willunga Charter in partnership with BusMinder have produced an app that allows you to view real-time and historical information for your child’s travel. The app gives parents the freedom to manage bookings, notify absences and know how far the bus is away from your child’s stop, using real-time GPS tracking.
Download the free Willunga Charter app on your mobile device by clicking the suitable button.
$250.00 per term
An annual pass covers all trips to and from School for the year and will guarantee a seat on the bus for the route indicated.
Casual Trips Travelled
$6.00 per trip
The School maintains a roll of students travelling on the bus, if a student does not have a permanent booking, a casual trip must be arranged with the Student Services Office.
- Students need to arrive at School by 8:30am and it is important that all students using the bus service are at the appropriate location for pick-up at least five minutes before the scheduled time.
- Bus drivers are not able to wait for students who are late as this causes all students on the bus to be late for School. Younger students should not be left to wait for the bus on their own.
- The buses leave the School at 3:25pm.
- Parents are advised to have a backup plan if they will be late to meet their child at the drop-off location. Parents must ring the school to advise us of these arrangements.
- Students Year 4 or younger, will only be left at drop-off points when met by a parent or approved responsible person, where written approval has been provided. As of Term 4, 2023, this will extend to all students regardless of age whereby written approval will be required to exit the bus without being met.
- When the bus is late arriving at the pick-up/drop-off point, parents are asked to wait 15 minutes after the due time before contacting the school.
- If the bus breaks down, alternative arrangements will be made by the bus driver or School with regard to picking up/dropping off students.
- When these break downs or other like emergencies occur, the school, where possible, will send a text message advising of the delay.
GET IN TOUCH
We welcome contact from our community – choose the best way for you.