Why Tyndale - RISE
Our Brand Values
Why Tyndale – RISE
The four letters stitched on our hearts: Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence.
Our RISE programme fosters Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence in all areas of school life from Early Learning Centre to Year 12. It emphasises respect for all members of the school and the wider community:
- Respect for all within the community, where each person is honoured
- Integrity and honesty in our relationships with each other
- Service to one another in all that we do, so that each person is encouraged
- Excellence in all that we do to the best of our ability.
We’re committed to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our students to live and learn. All students have the right to feel safe, supported and respected at all times, going to and from and at school.
The School has comprehensive programs and policies overseeing such issues as:
- harassment and sexual harassment
- protective behaviours
- and our overall duty of care to each student.
The School fully supports and implements practices from the National Safe Schools Framework (NSSF).
Get in Touch
We welcome contact from our community – choose the best way for you.